LulaRoe Review


This is one of my favorite reviews that I’ve been able to write! LuLaRoe collaborated with me so that I could share a review on some of their products! I had the privilege of working with Jordan Delgado who was amazing (she even replaced some items that were too large!) customer service was amazing! Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Shirley - L ($48)
Black Leggings - TC ($25)
Tank Top - L
Amelia - L ($65)
Carly - L ($55)
Perfect T - L ($36)

Classic T - L ($35)





  (Sarah $70, Caroline $55)  Not pictured are an additional Sarah and another Carly) I have way too many pictures to upload and have them all fit with my review! (I apologize!)

The nice thing about LuLaRoe is that all of the patterns for each product are extremely unique! The products are also extremely comfortable, especially the leggings. They’re like butter! I personally feel that some of the quality of certain products is a little less than pristine with the prices listed a little high on cardigans or dresses. For example, wearing the tank top with a bra you could see straight through. I believe this is because the material is extremely thin, but it’s something to think about before purchasing. As for the cardigans/Sarah’s I found that the sleeves were a tad short for my liking but nothing too noticeable. I’m 5’9” and around 160 pounds, so I find it hard to find products that fit well in the arms, but again, it wasn’t terrible. The shirts are very comfortable and stylish. The prints i received were adorable! My favorite by far are the leggings. Be very careful when ordering. They come in 3 separate size OS (2-10) TC (12-18) TC2 (18+). Once again being tall it’s difficult to find leggings that fit well in the thighs and are long enough. I received a size Tc and the crotch is very baggy, but if they are pulled up they are long enough. I purchased my own outside of this review and found that the OS is probably a better fit, but much tighter. LulaRoe is constantly having new patterns released and it’s genuinely very fashionable. One thing I wasn’t sure of was how to order. It’s a bit tricky,  but there are retailers all over the country! You can check out their website @ https://www.lularoe.com/ to find a retailer near you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumbershoots by Nana Review

Covered Goods Review

The Mommy Hook Review