The Mommy Hook Review

I had the opportunity of working with the creators of The Mommy Hook! I know it sounds a little bit different, but I think it's actually a pretty cool little gadget. I was sent two of the black hooks and got to test them out for myself. Being a single mom, shopping with a baby can be a huge task. 


The Mommy Hook comes in a variety of different colors.

All of the benefits are still the same though!
    • You get hands-free control on your shopping trips and errands by hanging all bags on the Mommy Hook (which is nice because you don't break your arm trying to carry 20+ pounds).
    • Can carry shopping bags, baby accessories, grocery bags, etc.
    • Great for transporting bags from store to car, car to house, etc.
    • Fits virtually any stroller or shopping cart handle to make outings with your baby a breeze.
The Mommy Hook is made of durable, heavy-duty aluminum with a foam grip to prevent sliding or slipping.
I found that during my shopping trip it was easier to clip The Mommy Hook rather than try to hold it, but the handle does make it easier to grasp and hold. I was able to carry a boat load of bags on the clip.

The Mommy Hook retails for around $7.99 and is available at Toys R Us, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, and Buy Buy Baby just to name a few! Let's face it $7.99 is both A STEAL AND AFFORDABLE!!!!

They're a mom's best friend and I plan on continuing to use mine. Thanks again for allowing me the opportunity to try out this awesome product. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumbershoots by Nana Review

Covered Goods Review