Wonderbly Review

Wonderbly was kind enough to send my son and I a personalized book! I got to choose the details of the book. The book that I chose was called Kingdom of You. This book is suggested for children ages 3-10. Let me just remind you before I go into depth on the book, but my son is obsessed with books, magazines, or anything that really has paper, so this was right up our alley. 


The product was delivered extremely fast! It even had a really cute cardboard packaging. The book was so incredibly colorful even I was surprised. 

When you start your order, they ask for the child's name and gender. After that you pick a character and for this particular book you get to select characters (the choices were dinosaurs, superheroes, animals and princesses). The next choice is for food the choices were pasta, pizza, ice cream, and chicken. I chose to put animals and pasta in Bentley's book.

But my FAVORITE part is that you can create your own special dedication that is entered at the front of the book. This of course was mine. 


The book itself was a whopping 34 pages long. This far exceeded what I was picturing for a children's book. 
Bentley seriously was mesmerized by the book and didn't want to put it down! 
 Anyways, I won't tell you the story because hopefully you will pick one out for yourself, but here are a few pictures for a sneak peek! They would also make a perfect birthday gift!

 


The text was very legible and ranged for a more dramatic effect. 
This book retails for about $24.99 and is available for customization on their website. If you'd like to snag one for yourself their website is https://www.wonderbly.com/.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumbershoots by Nana Review

Covered Goods Review

The Mommy Hook Review