Bumbershoots by Nana Review

I had the privilege of working with Bumbershoots by Nana. I want to start out by telling you all how SWEET they were! I got to work with Judy who also goes by Nana. She was very personable and kind. (These are by far my favorite type of people/companies to work with because they tell you stories about their own life and family!)


So, you can already guess how excited I was to receive Bentley's bumber. The one that I chose was the gray and aqua airplane bumber in the size extra large. I think it's absolutely adorable and very well made. Here is a picture of the one that Bentley and I received.



Each bumber....


  • Fits snugly over the chest to protect the child's airway, but allows arms and legs to move freely.
  • Hand sewn in the United States
  • Has shoulder fasteners that allow you to slide your child in and out and also has a side zipper that make it easy to change baby.
  • Are machine washable and dryable
  • Made from minky cuddle and designer cottons and knits
  • Reversed lined with soft flannel so there are no raw edges.


This bumber is recommended for ages 18-24+ months (around 27-32 pounds, and 31-32 inches in height). The length from the shoulder to the bottom is around 32-33 inches.

I am thoroughly impressed with our bumber. It is extremely soft and is super super superrrrrrrrrrrrr warm!


I want to brag about the packaging for just a moment as well. Isn't it cute?! They outdid themselves as far as I'm concerned. I also got a hand written card.



As you can tell, Bentley enjoyed his bumber as well. It was very warm and fit him well (mind you my son is in the 99th percentile for both height and weight!)

Before bedtime I put Bentley in a long sleeve onesie so he wouldn't be cold, but I took any sort of pants off because this bumber is super thick.

Bentley loved the airplanes and kept pointing to them and pulling at them!

I have to say, this is a really neat product.  Now, as for price, the bumbers are a little bit pricier at $85 because they are hand sewn, but I think the product is worth it, especially if your little one doesn't like to be swaddled.

Another nice thing about the bumbers are that they come in a wide variety of styles, colors, and sizes. I could go on and on and on about those, but I think you should check them out for yourself!

There website can be found at https://www.bumbershootsbynana.com/.

I honestly wish I had one for myself!! Thanks Bumbershoots By Nana!


Comments

  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for such a nice content.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look Find more thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Covered Goods Review

Sorry For The Hiatus