Premama Review

Premama allowed me the opportunity to work with them, so I wanted to make sure to give them a great review!

First off, I want to start out by saying their customer service is well above excellent. I had the privilege of working with Kaleigh, one of their marketing coordinators. She was very nice and super helpful!

I was sent three different items from the company Premama. This is by far one of my favorite boxes to open because I had a personal letter and a bunch of recipe cards that were included. How fun and how cute!






This is an image of all three after I opened the boxes and separated them!
*The lactation supplement is gluten free, vegetarian and non-gmo*
*The probiotic is vegetarian and naturally flavored*
*The energy mix is gluten free, vegetarian and non-gmo*



The first product that I will review is their lactation supplement drink mix. It comes in a box of 28 drink packets! (Which was considerably more than I thought it would be.) They also come in a mixed berry flavor. This particular drink mix supports breast milk product. It has fenugreek, fennel seed, and blessed thistle which are all supposed to promote an increase in milk supply. I have never had an issue with my milk supply, but after starting Bentley on more solid foods I have noticed that my supply has dipped every once in a while. This drink milk fortifies breast milk with added nutrition including folic acid and vitamin D3. The directions for this drink are to mix one packet per day with at least 12oz of water. You can also do this with or between meals. Another nice thing about this mix is that it can be mixed with any non-carbonated drink or thrown into a smoothie. It's also safe for the tummy! After testing out this product I have noticed a slight increase in my milk production. I can only assume that the more frequently that this product is used that the results increase. (Only time will tell!!! My fingers are crossed!)

The next item that I received is the prenatal fiber + probiotic soft chew. This product is designed to support healthy digestion and has 1g of fiber in each packet. It also supports a healthy immune system because it has 1 billion CFUs of probiotics. This comes in a chew and has a vanilla caramel flavor. (I found that this one was too sweet for me, but I'm interested to see if I notice a difference). Dietary fiber is supposed to help maintain regular bowel movements and the probiotics help to support a health intestinal balance and immune system. I was really interested in trying this product out because I feel like I'm constantly sick! The directions for this is to chew 1 at a time and you may have up to 4 chews a day.

The last item that I received is their prenatal energy drink mix. I was also eager to try this one out because I am constantly fatigued and feeling drained. This drink mix is pregnancy safe and caffeine and stimulant free and also has B vitamins. It boosts mood and cognition with 30mg of omega 3 and curbs fatigue. It also has 2g of fiber. This can be used before, during, and after pregnancy. The mix is also great for curbing the effects of morning sickness (which I know I had a LOTTTTTTT of with Bentley!) Thus drink mix comes in a watermelon flavor. I like the flavor of this one! It's not overly sweet, especially when mixed with other drinks like lemonade. :)


Each of these packs retail for $19.99 each and can be found at their website https://www.drinkpremama.com/, They have lots more products for moms that are trying to conceive, pregnant, and just had their baby! Not to mention that 1% of each purchase goes to Vitamin Angels.

Thanks Premama!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumbershoots by Nana Review

Covered Goods Review

The Mommy Hook Review