Bamboozle Review

Bamboozle Home was so kind to send me a plate set to review. This is a part of their Tiny Footprint collection made just for kiddos. The one that they sent to us was the Holly Horse Shaped Dinner Set. (But they also have Wally the whale, Olivia the owl, Elly the elephant, Ryan the lion, or Sammy the shark). Let me just start out by saying IT IS SO CUTE! The package came in a very timely manner (I got a response from my pitch and received the product within SIX days). Their products are recycle and eco friendly, temperature resistant, BPA free/non-toxic, dishwasher safe, and refrigerator safe. Talk about a mother's wish come true! Our plate set after just receiving has been thrown on the floor about 10 times. These things are super strong and made just for toddlers! The product is made out of bamboo and is obviously super durable. 


I didn't really think that I would be receiving a plate, a bowl, a cup, and a spoon and fork in the package, but to my surprise I got all of it! My son started giggling and smiling once I pulled them all out of the package. 



The cup and the plate both having the saying "neigh neigh have a great day," which is adorable. The bowl is super deep and the plate has a spot for 3 different foods. We washed them before use and my son is all about the silverware because they actually fit in his hands and he can grip them! 

The entire dinner set retails for $20, but if you wanted to order each piece separately they have that too! The plate retails for $8, the bowl $5, the cup $4, and the spoon and fork together are $4. 

 I also really love that they have an animal to help encourage the child to eat their meal. I'm gonna call this a win because he chews on everything and this plate set has a fighting chance against his teeth!

Thank you so much Bamboozle! This mommy and baby are both happy campers. 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Seriously....go buy yours now!!!!! https://www.bamboozlehome.com/tinyfootprint-products/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumbershoots by Nana Review

Covered Goods Review

The Mommy Hook Review