Getting to Know Me

Welcome to Guilt Free Parenting: Reviews By a New Mom! My name is Katie and I have an 11 month old son named Bentley. I'm a 21 year old Michigan girl that lives for deals. Being a new mom in this generation is far from easy, there are so many "new and improved" baby products that you HAVE to have. The past 11 months I have been able to try out a lot of these products for myself. With all of the experience under my belt, I know what all the hype is about, but I am still eager to get my hands on some of the new things to try them out not only on myself, but on my son as well. All of my reviews will be 100% honest and I am never going to say I love a product if I really don't. I love getting honest feedback from other moms and I hope to do the same. If my reviews were to help at least one other mom out there then I would be happy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumbershoots by Nana Review

Covered Goods Review

The Mommy Hook Review