Covered Goods Review


I had the privilege of working with the company called Covered Goods. They created a multi-use nursing cover for breastfeeding mamas. Sooooo let me just kind of give you some examples. This cover can be used as a regular cover while breastfeeding, a car seat cover, a scarf, and a shopping cart barrier. 
I have been breastfeeding my son from the day he was born, so it's going on almost a year (WOOT WOOT!) and I have tried a couple of products that were similar to this. The thing I like about this product is that they have lots of different patterns to choose from. The one that I received was called Painted Floral. 
As you can see, it's a very pretty pattern! It is made out of 95% rayon and 5% spandex so it is super stretchy. 
I like the product but their is one downside. The only thing that I wasn't very fond of was the fact that if my son got his hand out the top of the cover while I was nursing him my front was partially exposed. This is because he is older, but I didn't find it to be too big of an issue. I did appreciate that there weren't any string, straps, buttons, or buckles though. Talk about hands free!

The nice thing about this cover is that it gives coverage ALL THE WAY AROUND your body. Most nursing covers will only focus on the front, so in trying this product I didn't really feel like anything was just going to fall right down. My son approved of the trial run too! 
He's a very big boy and I had no problem in fitting the two of us in this nursing cover. (He's 27 pounds....)

If you're interested in buying your own Covered Goods nursing cover they retail for about $34.99 and can be found at https://www.coveredgoods.com/collections/shop

If I had to choose again I might go with a more neutral color or pattern design, because let's be honest I have a little boy....and someone out there will think I have a little girl hidden underneath there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumbershoots by Nana Review

The Mommy Hook Review